EotN alliance forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EotN alliance forum!

A place for all EotN alliance members to organize events/runs and discuss.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The funniest moment in GW?

Go down 
+3
yshtar
Gargoil [EotN]
zoso
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zoso
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user
zoso

Character's info
Primary character name: Zoso Slash
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue10/30The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Profession: E/X

The funniest moment in GW? Empty
PostSubject: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 pm

So what was the funniest moment in GW that happend to you?

Let me start.
It was in front of the gates where mallyx spawns. It was my second time there. Matrix Angel said all put your weapons off, and I put my shield in inventory (i was still holding my spear ^^)
Back to top Go down
Gargoil [EotN]
Admin
Admin

Character's info
Primary character name: Gargoil Grimheart
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue7/42The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/42)
Profession: W/X

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Hmm to me I guess it was the Urgoz run I was tanking in.
We were all sitting in vent and discussing the strategy (on vent) to how we would clear a room full of assassins that could one-hit almost anything. I was pretty tired and got excited over pretty much anything, and I said: "Wtf guys, my leg is like a huge klump (lump, I had forgot the english word back then ^^)" with swedish accent. It got quite for a second, and a couple of ppl said "what?". This time I said the same thing, but with english accent and no one would understand me. The swedish players laughed in the background and I didn't know how to explain it. Ppl asked me what I meant and I replied with "My leg is like bubblegum?" and the swedish guys started to laugh even more. I think someone asked if I was chewing my leg or something... But I said that I had to walk around for a minute, and so I did.

When I came back I explained everything, and now everyone laughed. Not only to my english, but to my description aswell ^^

Guess that's my funniest memory in gw Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamorthenorth.com
yshtar
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user
yshtar

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:15 am

zoso wrote:
So what was the funniest moment in GW that happend to you?

Let me start.
It was in front of the gates where mallyx spawns. It was my second time there. Matrix Angel said all put your weapons off, and I put my shield in inventory (i was still holding my spear ^^)
why would you put your weapon off there? affraid
Back to top Go down
[TUC]wolfstrike
Making some effort already

Character's info
Primary character name: wolfstrike nl
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue3/42The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/42)
Profession: E/X

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:40 am

not really my funiest thing on gw but stil nice Very Happy

staying ursan when you die and ressurect as a ursan Smile

I had +4 energy reg and r10 norn while i am r5 on the moment.

nice bug bounce

Last edited by [TUC]wolfstrike on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : /)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer [SWE]

Character's info
Primary character name: Lucifer Cesear
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue4/42The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/42)
Profession: R/X

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 am

Funniest moment in GW... hmm.. probably every friday and saturday when you sit bored at home, gaming and chatting with the guildies on ventrilo. Always fun to chat with the crazy people that Arcane Legion contains! A whole bunch of psychoes and pervs, haha!

And another fun thing is when you play AB and you crush the Luxons and write something like "Suxons" in the Local chatt and you get tons of whispers about that you suck and that you should play 1 vs 1 against them to see who sucks. But then they never dare to show up when you give them a guest invite to the guild so that you can 1 vs 1.
Back to top Go down
http://arcanelegion.guildlaunch.com
Fortune [TUC]
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user

Character's info
Primary character name: Fortune Luck
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue16/42The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (16/42)
Profession: W/X

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:09 am

Lucifer [SWE] wrote:
Funniest moment in GW... hmm.. probably every friday and saturday when you sit bored at home, gaming and chatting with the guildies on ventrilo. Always fun to chat with the crazy people that Arcane Legion contains! A whole bunch of psychoes and pervs, haha!
Lol, agreed Razz
Back to top Go down
Zebbiz [SWE]
Zebbiz [SWE]

Character's info
Primary character name: Zebbiz The Monk
Number of maxed titles:
The funniest moment in GW? Left_bar_bleue0/42The funniest moment in GW? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/42)
Profession: Mo/X

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Lucifer [SWE] wrote:
who do you prefer to lucifer?? Shocked

well... I dont really know if it's funny or just sad, but I desided to create a survivor character.. so i did equipted him and koss whit some of my main characters weapons. of course I died and removed the char. with the weapons equipded.. it was my smitingstaff and my castersword I lost there..
only a week or two later I remover a char were I had all my upgrades and som cunsumables.. man I got sad when i realised what I've done Sad pale scratch
Back to top Go down
http://arcanelegion.guildlaunch.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The funniest moment in GW?   The funniest moment in GW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The funniest moment in GW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EotN alliance forum! :: The off-topic and absurd :: Almighty SPAMM!-
Jump to: