EotN alliance forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EotN alliance forum!

A place for all EotN alliance members to organize events/runs and discuss.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]
Making some effort already
Making some effort already
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]

Character's info
Primary character name: The Divine Acolyte
Number of maxed titles:
TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Left_bar_bleue17/42TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/42)
Profession: Mo/X

TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Empty
PostSubject: TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!!   TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey everyone. Very Happy

I am the almighty spammer of all things that make you go "Aah" when your health reaches that 1HP mark. tongue Lol, i am a member of the glorious TUC guild and currently one of the rare players who are never off GW. cyclops I am also an Officer of TUC and play with my monk, "The Divine Acolyte", where i am attempting to max every single title on and to fill HoM. Very Happy I am doing pretty much all things Hard Mode. I also have a Warrior in Pre called "Sir Stee Of Ascalon", who i am working on to get to Lvl 20. Rolling Eyes Usually i only log on this character when it's gets quiet, laggy or stressful. Razz

I've been on Guild Wars for 2 years now, and had a few characters, but i'm now sticking with TDA as we all can use a Monk. Smile I despise all things that are Assasins. I have never took an interest in the PvP side of Guild Wars, but have been in many of HA/GvG/TA/RA. (I have ran 2 guilds before.)

I live around Scotland, where it's currently... too early. Shocked My name is Steven (Stee), i'm 25, i have an wacky/zany personality. I have ADHD, always entertaining. What a Face I also have hearing impairment on both ears, pretty much deaf, so if you're gonna PM me, keep doing it until i reply. Lol, so there ya go people. You need a healer, you know who to call. Twisted Evil

Now, let's kill some Charr shall we? geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/st33l33
Autonom [EotN]
Getting used to this forum
Getting used to this forum

Character's info
Primary character name: Turin Eenskolde
Number of maxed titles:
TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Left_bar_bleue1337/42TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)
Profession: N/X

TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!!   TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 am

Use your spamming skills well in the forum Smile we need it to get the activity up in here!
Back to top Go down

TDA - No need for plasters when i'm around!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EotN alliance forum! :: The off-topic and absurd :: Introductions!-
Jump to: