EotN alliance forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EotN alliance forum!

A place for all EotN alliance members to organize events/runs and discuss.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Service: Consumable Sets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Autonom [EotN]
Getting used to this forum

Character's info
Primary character name: Turin Eenskolde
Number of maxed titles:
Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Left_bar_bleue1337/42Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)
Profession: N/X

Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Service: Consumable Sets   Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:16 am

Consumables are mainly used in the harder parts of PvE.
One set contains:

I have decided to start a service for our alliance selling consumables for a rageous price of 6k(6 000 gold).
This will leave me with only 350 gold in profit.

I will sell them in two ways, i will have a stock that you will be able to buy whenever Im online and you will be able to order them from me.

Buying from stock
Simple, just contact me in game if you need a consumable set.
You are only allowed to buy 2 at the timem if you want to buy more i direct to the ordering service.
I suggest that you add my in game name (check bottom of post) too be able to see if i am online!

Ordering Consumable sets
You will be able to order how many sets as you want.
Orders will be taken saturdays to thursdays. Every friday when I come online i will get all ordered sets and start handing them out.
You will have to contact me to get your sets and you will get them in [EotN] guild hall, and you will pay them when you get them.
To order: simply write how many you want and your in game name in this thread.

OBS1! I reserve rights not to be online during weekends since i sometimes can't controll what comes up!
OBS2! Dont ever even think about ordering consumables that you dont have enough gold for!

Materials
I will buy all your bones, iron ingots and feathers or a certain amount of gold easily calculated.
Traders Buyingprice + Traders Sellingprice / 2 = My buying price.
For example: If the trader is selling 10 Feathers for 75 Gold and he is buying 10 feathers for 25 gold(100 gold together), I will buy
your 10 feathers for 50 gold!
TBP+TSP/2= My Buying Price.
Contact me in game if you have got some to sell me.

In Game Name: Khamul Eenskolde
Back to top Go down
Ari [SHOL]
Admin
Admin
Ari [SHOL]

Character's info
Primary character name: Sweet Mystery
Number of maxed titles:
Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Left_bar_bleue26/42Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (26/42)
Profession: R/X

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Service: Consumable Sets   Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:59 am

I like the sound of this Very Happy Saves me the hassle of mapping all over to get them.... hehe

You can count on me requesting some.... so I can stock up for when/if I need them...
Back to top Go down
Autonom [EotN]

Character's info
Primary character name: Turin Eenskolde
Number of maxed titles:
Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Left_bar_bleue1337/42Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/42)
Profession: N/X

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Service: Consumable Sets   Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Just write, i think people should take advantage of this if they dont feel like crafting their own sets.
I have 20 in stock atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Service: Consumable Sets   Alliance Service: Consumable Sets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Service: Consumable Sets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EotN alliance forum! :: General game discussion :: General game discussion-
Jump to: