EotN alliance forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EotN alliance forum!

A place for all EotN alliance members to organize events/runs and discuss.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Not Living
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user

[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Empty
PostSubject: [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application   [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi, my names Matt (Im Not Living).
I am the leader of KTM.

We are on 140k kurzick faction at the moment, but it is going up! Very Happy (if we get accpted into the alliance i will be donating for 2 weeks to boost faction and helping people out when i can aswell)
All our members are active within a week at the moment, limit up to a month then kick.
We have only 7 members in the guild, 3 officers and me and the leader. 11 all together Razz
sure we are small but we are fairly new and still growing, we donate faction daily, if anyone needs a free HFFF runner we are here to help!
We will help out with people whenever we can, and we will do our best to do what people want Smile

I was told about you by Puni Monk, and i thought it would be a VERY good alliance to look into, you are obviously well orgonised with all the things you do, i see you as a big alliance!

if you have any questions please ask Razz

i look foward to hearing from you! Very Happy

[KTM] Leader - Im Not Living
Back to top Go down
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]
Making some effort already
Making some effort already
The Divine Acolyte [TUC]

Character's info
Primary character name: The Divine Acolyte
Number of maxed titles:
[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Left_bar_bleue17/42[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Empty_bar_bleue  (17/42)
Profession: Mo/X

PostSubject: Re: [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application   [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Who says size matters? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/st33l33
Gargoil [EotN]
Admin
Admin

Character's info
Primary character name: Gargoil Grimheart
Number of maxed titles:
[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Left_bar_bleue7/42[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Empty_bar_bleue  (7/42)
Profession: W/X

PostSubject: Re: [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application   [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:27 am

The policy for this alliance that me, Gubbins and Pelennor Eriador created when we started this alliance says so..
Not just that you've got a low amount of members, if they're online like two or three times in a week they don't even fit our requirements for active members.

You do not have my approval, but if you convince the other leaders you may join the alliance:

[TUC] Fortune Luck
[SHOL] Sweet Mystery
[RWL] Cheese Rind
[DoA] Sakura Angelus
[SWE] Jareth Darderian
[Merc] Ornlu The Dire
[TDD] Joined recently, still don't know the name of the leader as I only had two officers to speak with
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamorthenorth.com
Im Not Living
New/lazy forum user
New/lazy forum user

PostSubject: .   [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm

ok, sure thing, maybe we will try again when we get a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application   [KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KTM] K Town Massive Alliance Application
Page 1 of 1